Years of Youth Rep

Years of Youth Rep

Thursday, June 4, 2015

Robin

As a member of the Youth Repertory Company, Robin performed in Macbeth, The Birds, The Tempest, Idiot’s Delight and The Comedy of Errors. Now Robin spends a great deal of time playing with improvisational theatre, both comedic and dramatic. He runs improv workshops for adults and teens at NHTP and performs comedy improv monthly at Seacoast Repertory Theatre with Dorks in Dungeons LIVE. He is a resident artist at NHTP where he also directs the Senior Youth Repertory Company.


“To me, NHTP is my other family. Through my training at NHTP I gained a respect for professionalism and learned to push myself to places I never thought I could go. That training continues to influence my life to this day, and not just on stage. I gained confidence, got to know myself better, and I made friends that I still keep up with. Working with NHTP has been an incredible experience.”

No comments:

Post a Comment