Years of Youth Rep

Years of Youth Rep

Thursday, April 1, 1999

Jes

Jes was introduced to NHTP in third grade after an artist-in-residence program at Stratham Memorial School. She became a member of Junior Rep in its inaugural year and performed as Mr. Tumnus in The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe. Over the next ten years, Jes continued to perform with Youth Rep and eventually worked as a technical intern for NHTP. Jes graduated from Colgate University in 2013. She now dabbles in market research, works for NHTP, and occasionally moonlights as a stand-up comic. Jes also wrote the 2016 Junior Rep play, Well-Behaved Women, which has been published by Leicester Bay Theatricals.


"For ten years of my life I was blessed enough to play, learn, and live with incredible people that still mean the world to me. I met many of my best friends because of NHTP. I learned to be more confident, to take risks, to live life with blissful abandon. I owe more than I can adequately express to Genevieve and New Hampshire Theatre Project."

No comments:

Post a Comment